Join us on the viewing of the documentary CELIA which captures the legacy of NZ social advocate, world-class storyteller and international author Celia Lashlie. CELIA was...
- Thursday | February 28, 2019
- 7:30 pm - 9:40 pm
- Penthouse Cinema, Brooklyn
The creative process + mental health with Joel McKerrow – writer, performance poet, speaker, educator We are THRILLED to have Joel McKerrow joining us for...
- Tuesday | March 12, 2019
- 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Neo Cafe & Eatery, 132 Willis Street, CBD
This year’s festival runs over three days from the 15th to the 17th of March with the theme of Imago Dei: Honouring the image of...
- Friday | March 15, 2019
- 7:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Ngatiawa River Monastery at 82 Terrace Road in the Reikorangi Valley just outside of Waikanae
When you don’t know what happiness is, how can you find it in 100 days? Join us for a viewing of “Crazy Happy” A documentary...
- Saturday | March 30, 2019
- 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- St Matthew's, 96 Washington Ave, Brooklyn
Practise the art of creating. Join us for an evening soiree, hosted at Neo Cafe & Eatery. Bring along a creative item to share (poem,...
- Saturday | April 13, 2019
- 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Neo Cafe & Eatery, 132 Willis St, CBD